1、 Product introduction of crushing, extrusion and dehydration integrated machine:
Crushing, extrusion and dehydration integrated machine is an integrated equipment composed of crushing and pressing dehydration, which occupies a large area of the ground
After the kitchen waste is quickly broken, it directly enters the pressing and dehydration equipment for dehydration and solid-liquid separation,
The liquid can be used to produce biogas, and the solid can be composted and fermented to make organic fertilizer.
2、 The crushing, extrusion and dehydration integrated machine is composed of crushing and pressing dehydration.
1. Crushing body: double row alloy blades, high strength and high toughness.
2. Press and dehydration: the gradual pitch continuously extrudes the material, and the 304 screen barrel has high dehydration efficiency and long service life.
3、 Features of organic waste treatment equipment:
1. 304 stainless steel does not rust and has high corrosion resistance and hardness;
2. AC motor permanent magnet environmental protection strong power;
3. Five level grinding technology, grinding particle size 5mm, no fear of blockage;
4. Overload current leakage protection voltage is unstable, and power off immediately after overload to ensure safety;
5. Large feeding port can easily solve your worries. It is suitable for hotels, restaurants, school canteens, etc;
6. Continuous treatment of large-diameter sewage and food waste without fear of blockage;
7. Safely turn on the key emergency stop switch to deal with emergencies;
8. PLC intelligently controls a variety of materials, and can operate intelligently, saving trouble, labor and worry.
4、 Product parameters of organic waste treatment equipment:
Crushing, extrusion and dehydration integrated machine (Fig. 2)
5、 Our service commitment:
1. Selection of equipment model.
2. Design and manufacture products according to the special requirements of customers.
3. Train technicians for customers.
4. The factory sends engineers and technicians free of charge.
1. Product acceptance.
2. Assist the customer to draw up the construction scheme.
1. Free guidance on equipment installation and commissioning.
2. Train technicians for customers.
3. Train operators on site.